Executive Infusion Services (EIS) is dedicated to being a customer responsive and innovative organization providing the highest quality of services in a caring and supportive pharmacy environment.
Executive Infusion Services is further dedicated to continued growth by providing safe, challenging, progressive,and financially satisfying opportunities for its patients.
Executive Ambulatory Infusion Center cater to patients with busy lifestyle by making available special
appointment hours, including after business hours, weekends, and FREE transportations.
The EIS Ambulatory Center is equipped with comfortable reclining infusion chairs, Free Wi-Fi, televisions, blankets, and verities of snacks and drinks.
Easy accessible, free parking.
01. EIS Executive Ambulatory Infusion Center is an Independent Stand-alone
02. EIS Executive Ambulatory Infusion Center works closely with physicians and patients.
03. Provide Comprehensive assessment of patients with ongoing patient monitoring and reassessment activities throughout treatment
04. Our highly trained Clinical Pharmacist, Registered nurses, Pharmacy Technicians, Medical assistant and staff monitor patients closely to ensure the best possible clinical outcomes and patient safety.
06. We provide services to adolescent, adult and geriatric patients and offer a range of professional services.
07. Assist with Insurance prior authorization processing.
08. All patients signed to All Patient Saving Programs if applicable.
09. EIS Executive Ambulatory Infusion Center cater to patients with busy lifestyle by making available special appointment hours, including after business hours, weekends, and FREE transportations.
10. EIS Ambulatory Infusion Center is located inside a medical building with onsite physicians.
11. 24/7 Live Support (Cell Phone) access to specially trained nurses and Clinical Pharmacists
12. A dedicated team of clinical experts stay with your patients for the duration of their therapy
Executive Infusion Services is an independent, home infusion pharmacy to have achieved ACHC for
Ambulatory Infusion Center, Infusion Pharmacy Services, Specialty Pharmacy Services, and PCAB
(Compounding for Sterile And Non-Sterile) . The standards for ACHC accreditation promote quality
services and ensure optimum care for the patient. Accreditation by Accreditation Commission for
Health Care reflects an organization’s dedication and commitment to meeting standards that
facilitate a higher level of performance and patient care. The entire accreditation process is a
collaborative, educational, and genuinely patient-focused approach which has gained respect and
recognition as an accrediting organization uniquely committed to health care providers.
17000 Executive Plaza Dr Ste 201 Dearborn, MI 48126-2793
+1313 982 3220
Executive Infusion is dedicated to working with providers to service home infusion patients. Working with patients and their caregivers to deliver personalized care.Working with physicians to guide their patients in their treatment.
Fax: (313) 982-3221
After hours:+1(313) 690-6606
Toll Free:(844) Need4IV
Accreditation by Accreditation Commission for Health Care reflects an organization’s dedication and commitment to meeting standards that facilitate a higher level of performance and patient care. Through this accreditation, we are confident that our home infusion pharmacy patients will remain within our carefully coordinated circle of care